Seniors on the Go
Established in 2002, Seniorís on the Go was formed to provide travel opportunities
for fun-loving individuals, over age 50, to enjoy travel in a worry-free and comfortable environment.
We offer day, overnight and extended stay trips throughout New England, the U.S., Canada and occassional European adventures.
There is no membership fee, simply a commitment to meet new friends and have fun.
- Group Leaders:
- Reggie & Dave search for entertainment venues and programs that are of interest to senior citizens.
- We may be reached at 508-869-6830 or via e-mail at email@example.com
- In order for us to obtain group rates and confirm the dates of an event, we must receive advance notice
of your interest in a trip.
- Please contact us as soon as possible to register for a trip.
- Payment for day trips are generally due seven days after you register.
- Seating on the motorcoach is assigned when payment is received.
- Overnight and Extended-stay trips always require a deposit, as stated in the flyer,
to hold your reservation.
- Trip protection is available on all overnight trips; however, the trip protection
fee must be paid at the time of deposit.
- In the event that any trip is cancelled, due to poor enrollment, your deposit or
payment will be fully refunded.
- Details of the required deposit and final payment date, along with any cancellation
fee are shown on each flyer.